Our company keeps growing with every new accountant who joins us.
We are constantly looking for professionals to:
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze and compile financial information documenting business transactions with understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, and use of accounting softwares.
- To prepare and assign entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected HGH company financial position.
- Review agreements, orders, and vouchers to substantiate individual transactions.
- To take charge of payroll accounting, monthly bank reconciliations, quarterly and annual federal, state, & local taxes.
- Evaluate client’s internal control and recommend improvements.
- Hold a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or higher.
Send your resume to Carangue + Carangue, P.A., 5607 University Blvd.W., Jacksonville, FL 32216 or e-mail it at email@example.com.
You can also send your application via our employment form on this page.